325 Sharon Park Drive Suite 702, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Email: email@example.com
May 15, 2018
Internet user privacy is of paramount importance to SimpleFeed and our customers. The major goal of our service is to provide information to subscribers in a manner that puts them in control. We support the protection of subscribers’ privacy rights as a fundamental element of our business.
Information Collection and Use
SimpleFeed may collect the following information for itself and customers if available:
- Information that allows an individual to be contacted or located in the physical world — such as telephone number or address.
- Information that allows an individual to be contacted or located on the Internet — such as email.
- Unique identifiers issued by a website or service for the purpose of identifying an individual over time, such as username.
- Information about the computer system that the individual is using to access the network — such as the IP number, domain name, browser type or operating system.
- Information generated by browsing the website, such as which pages on the website are visited.
- Information generated from or reflecting explicit interactions with the wesite, such as logs of account activity, personalization interests or profile updates.
- Data about their individual likes and dislikes based on content usage.
SimpleFeed may review and change information collected on an as needed basis.
Why is this information collected?
How do we collect this information?
SimpleFeed may gather information to determine the success of its marketing programs by recording which links a user clicks on and which web pages the user visits. SimpleFeed may use information collected to analyze click-through rates to various pages, or use the information collected to deliver personalized content.
Who has access to this information?
For information collected via SimpleFeed RSS Feeds, SimpleFeed and our customers have access to the data collected. The customer generally owns the information and SimpleFeed typically has limited rights to the information.
How long is the information retained?
SimpleFeed retains data collected for as long as each customer remains a customer. Web log data may be retained for an indefinite period of time.
How is data used on the SimpleFeed website?
The SimpleFeed website contains forms which submit information to a third-party technology partner. By filling out a form on the SimpleFeed website, you consent for the data to be shared with SimpleFeed and the information on the form to be used for SimpleFeed’s sales and marketing purposes. If you provide an email address you are opting into SimpleFeed’s email marketing programs. You can opt out of the these programs by choosing not to fill out the forms, and or unsubscribing to emails your receive.
If I am covered by the GDRP how do I access or delete information?
You can request to have your data expunged from our systems. To do this, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon request, SimpleFeed will provide you with information about whether we have any of your personal information.
To request to see data stored, email email@example.com, identify yourself and the information requested to be accessed or removed. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. We retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. We will respond to these requests within a reasonable timeframe.